Year 6 Easter Reading Comprehension Easter with friends
Teacher Specific Information
This Year 6 Easter Reading Comprehension comprises of 5 questions based on a fictional story on the theme of Easter.
The questions in this activity cover the following content domains:
- 2a Give or explain the meaning of words in context.
- 2b Retrieve and record information or identify key details from fiction and non-fiction.
- 2c Summarise main ideas from more than one paragraph.
- 2d Make inferences from the text or explain and justify inferences with evidence from the text.
- 2g Identify or explain how meaning is enhanced through choice of words and phrases.
Have you visited our sister site yet?