Year 5 Non Fiction Reading Comprehension City Life Countryside Living
Find out about different types of settlement in this year 5 non fiction reading comprehension activity about life in the city and the countryside. Develop your guided reading skills answering the 15 questions about the information in the text.
Teacher Specific Information
National Curriculum Objectives
- 2a Give or explain the meaning of words in context.
- 2b Retrieve and record information or identify key details from fiction and non-fiction.
- 2c Summarise main ideas from more than one paragraph.
- 2d Make inferences from the text or explain and justify inferences with evidence from the text.
- 2g Identify or explain how meaning is enhanced through choice of words and phrases.