Year 4 Fiction Reading Comprehension I Asked My Dad Again
Practise your guided reading skills with our interactive Year 4 Fiction Reading Comprehension I Asked My Dad Again. There are 8 questions to answer about a relationship between a father a son. Can you find the moral of the story?
Teacher Specific Information
National Curriculum Objectives
- (2a) Give or explain the meaning of words in context.
- (2b) Retrieve and record information or identify key details from fiction and non-fiction.
- (2c) Summarise main ideas from more than one paragraph.
- (2d) Make inferences from the text or explain and justify inferences with evidence from the text.
- (2g) Identify or explain how meaning is enhanced through choice of words and phrases.
- (2h) Make comparisons within the text.