Year 3 Easter Reading Comprehension Easter Festival
Get yourself ready for Easter (and all that chocolate!) with our Year 3 Easter Reading Comprehension. Read the text and answer questions on what you have learned.
Teacher Specific Information
With this Year 3 Easter Reading Comprehension, pupils can learn about the seasonal celebration of Easter whilst developing and practising their reading skills.
National Curriculum Objectives
- (2a) Give or explain the meaning of words in context.
- (2b) Retrieve and record information or identify key details from fiction and non-fiction.
- (2c) Summarise main ideas from more than one paragraph.
- (2d) Make inferences from the text or explain and justify inferences with evidence from the text.
- (2h) Make comparisons within the text.