Phonics Phase 3 Sentence Game 2
This resource is available for free.
For thousands more resources like this, sign up for a free 14 day trial!
Practise your reading with this fun Phonics Phase 3 Sentence Game 2. Read the sentence and drag the matching picture into the box. Were you correct?
Teacher Specific Information
Children can practise reading sentences by playing this Phonics Phase 3 Sentence Game 2. Children should read the sentence and drag the matching picture into the box to see if they are correct.
This game features the following phase 3 sentences:
- He can get the bus to the shop.
- Jan will soon visit the queen.
- She has a pain in her foot.
- She got on the boat with a bag full of food.
- I took Josh up to his cot.
- We will ring the church in the morning.
- The goats and cows are born in the shed.
- Jazz has a gown on the hook.
- We need to put the sheep and hens in the barn at night.
40 – 60 Months
(L-R19) Can segment the sounds in simple words and blend them together and knows which letters represent some of them.
(L-R20) Links sounds to letters, naming and sounding the letters of the alphabet.
Early Learning Goal
(ELG9) Children read and understand simple sentences. They use phonic knowledge to decode regular words and read them aloud accurately. They also read some common irregular words. They demonstrate understanding when talking with others about what they have read.